Thursday, November 7, 2013
The Public Computer Center at Trident Technical College’s Berkeley Campus is offering the following computer courses to the public, free of charge.
The course schedule for November 2013 is:
• Tuesday, Nov. 5: Working with Email, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 7: Microsoft Excel, 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Nov. 12: Creating a Balance Sheet, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 14: Working with Outlook, 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Nov. 19: Creating Blogs, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 21: Hyperlinking/Searching the Internet, 3 p.m.
All course participants will need to bring a USB flash drive to save their work.
Berkeley Campus is located at 1001 S. Live Oak Dr. (Hwy 17-A) in Moncks Corner. The Public Computer Center is located in the Learning Resources Center (Library), Room 106C. Please call 899-8029 to register or for more information.
The Public Computer Center was funded by a U.S. Department of Commerce grant to increase broadband education, awareness, and training and access.
Berkeley Independent is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not Berkeley Independent.