Wednesday, October 2, 2013
The following incidents were obtained from Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A female got into a heated argument with a male at a Cross gas station the night of Sept. 21. The male subject displayed a 9 mm handgun and fired two to three shots into the air near Highway 6 before driving off.
• A man was sitting in his pickup truck in Bonneau at about 1 a.m. on Sept. 22 with an open beer in plain view. He was asked by a deputy to exit the vehicle, was detained and his vehicle was searched. The search turned up three more cans of open beer.
The subject was arrested and charged with open container.
• A vehicle was vandalized while parked at Canvasback Road near Moncks Corner the night of Sept. 21. In the morning the owner found that her two passenger tires had been slashed during the night. The tires were on a black Chevy Blazer. The deputy noticed three-inch slashes along the side of each tire.
The damage is estimated to be $200.
• A man was traveling down South Live Oak Drive when unknown subjects threw rocks at his 2002 Jeep Wrangler. The windshield broke when the rocks hit the vehicle. The incident occurred Sept. 22 at about 11 p.m.
• An unknown subject broke into a Rocky Hill Road church the night of Sept. 22 and stole an unknown amount of event tickets for “A Taste of Cooper.” The complainant was advised to contact the event organizer to obtain the numbers on the stolen tickets.
• A man reported that more than $2,000 worth of medical equipment was stolen from a Pimlico Volunteer Fire Department rescue truck on Pimlico Boulevard between Sept. 16 and Sept. 24. The stolen items include a cardiac science automatic external defibrillator and a medical bag containing miscellaneous medical supplies. The equipment was stolen from the back compartment on the truck.