Free computer classes continue in May
• Thursday, May 9: Data Security, 3 p.m.
• Saturday, May 11: Working with Photos and Digital Cameras, 11 a.m.
• Tuesday, May 14: Intermediate Microsoft Word, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, May 16: Microsoft Publisher, 3 p.m.
• Saturday, May 18: Using Microsoft Templates, 11 a.m.
• Tuesday, May 21: Microsoft Excel, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, May 23: Microsoft Excel, 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, May 28: Microsoft Access, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, May 30: Questions and Answers, 3 p.m.
All course participants will need to bring a USB flash drive to save their work.
Berkeley Campus is located at 1001 S. Live Oak Dr. (Hwy 17-A), Moncks Corner. The Public Computer Center is located in the Learning Resources Center (Library), Room 106C. Please call 899.8029 to register or for more information.
The Public Computer Center is funded by a U.S. Department of Commerce grant to increase broadband education, awareness, and training and access. The Public Computer Center, a Broadband Technology Opportunities Program, is an initiative of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration that is funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Notice about comments:
Thursday, May 9, 2013
The Public Computer Center at Trident Technical College’s Berkeley Campus is offering the following computer courses to the public, free of charge.